Tuesday 28 April 2015

My plans for the coming months

All my assignments this year have been handed in and I only have to go into uni for a few more things before my five week placement in June. This leaves me with a lot of spare time until then!

In this time I've organised to go back home to do a weeks work experience at one of my local primary schools. This I feel is important as as good as my seminars at university are, I still feel the best way in learning how to be a good teacher is by getting stuck in and gaining experience in schools. 

I have also signed up for a TESOL (teachers of English to speakers of other languages) course which should help with my communication with EAL children. 

I am also looking at improving my own subject knowledge, currently, I am reading about ancient Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment