Monday 6 July 2015

Summer Placement Week 5

Final week!

Monday was spent reflecting on their trip to London and the others presented their topics. Throughout the rest of the week the children we're doing self- portraits, thank- you letters to the people involved with the trip and their tennis coaching sessions. This week went incredibly fast!

Didn't do a massive amount of teaching this week as they didn't have English or maths but was still kept busy supporting groups and individuals with other work. Also got a look at the schools new radio equipment and had a little play with one of the schools Digital Leader children.


The school has a great communal spirit, children all behave beautifully and everyone is extremely friendly. I've had loads of great opportunities at this school that I probably wouldn't have got at others. I feel that other the past five weeks I've grown in confidence in my abilities as a teacher and already can't wait to get back into the classroom!

Thank-you Cockwood, I hope to visit soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment