Wednesday 10 December 2014

First assignment handed in

This week I finished and handed in my first assignment. The assignment was for the core subjects and I have to write an essay on three teaching approaches for each subject (1500 words on each English, mathematics and science). The feeling of handing it over the counter was great and very relieving. I spent so many hours writing it, so now that it's gone I'm almost unsure of what to do with myself.

I've have learnt in doing this large essay that I must (and I mean MUST) reference my work as I go. So many hours were wasted trying to find sources of quotes that I had taken, many of which I had to get rid of as I couldn't find the original source. This would of been so much easier if I was doing it as I was going. But at least I know for next time.

Fingers crossed that I get a decent grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment